September 2013 Moms

Vent!!!

I'm 14 weeks and my husband's aunt said that I'm already showing... And that I will be waddling by July!!! And everyone keeps ask me if I'm having twins!!! I'm overweight and usually gain most of my weight in my stomach area prepregnancy... I haven't gain any weight yet... I actually have lost around 3 to 4 lbs since I have been pregnant. im still throw up several times a week and I have no appetite!!! It makes me frustrated when people ask me if I'm sure if I'm having twin!!! Yup I am!!! i have had several ultrasound !!! Ok venting is over!!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Vent!!!

• I think everyone gets asked that
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • People need to STFU. Ugh...the things people say to preggos.
  • Loading the player...
  • They are being super rude and just plain dumb.  No one "looks like they are having twins" at 14 weeks - even people having twins.  I have lost a little weight just like you and I'm showing as well.  This means we have actually gotten smalle
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Get used to it. People are asses and nosey with pregnant women.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I like to pretend I'm not pregnant when they ask because it makes them feel like idiots and I think I've taught them the lesson they needed for the next pregnant lady. I'm so mean. Bahahaha..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"