March 2013 Moms
Options

Team Green turns.......

Team PINK!!!!!! 

She arrived March 16th!!

She was due on the 10th!!

I woke up that Saturday morning to a strange cramping in my stomach about 6am.   I hadn't had ANY contractions, I was just over a cm dilated and about 50% effaced at my appointment on Friday.  I didn't think they were "the real deal" at that point. My DH and I went grocery shopping, and then...I came home and scrubbed the carpets all over in my house.  My contractions as I can now call them, went on ALL DAY  less than 20 minutes apart, eventually about 4 pm they were down to less then 10 minutes apart. I didn't call the doctor until about 7pm and asked her if I should go to the hospital , I knew that I probably should, but I just wanted to hear that confirmation I guess.

I still waited around the house for about another hour and a half..don't ask me how I stayed home for so long with these contractions, because I honestly couldn't tell you...Anyways we got to the hospital at about 9:30 at night! When we finally got up to labor and delivery they were coming fast and furious.  I got all checked out and the nurse says...oookay, you are 6.5 close to 7cm.  Let's get your IV going.  EXCUSE ME is what I said through a contraction, does that mean NO MEDS!!!! Yes, that's what it means hunny we don't have time for that! 

The midwife arrived about half an hour later when I was beyond ready to start pushing ! A little over an hour of pushing and there she was. 

Elena Marie

7lbs 3.2oz 21 in long <3

Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker image

Re: Team Green turns.......

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"