September 2012 Moms
Options

BLW check-in

How is BLW going for everybody? Wesley loves attempting to eat, but he still doesn't get much down. We are only 2 weeks in, so I'm sure he will figure it out soon.

Has anybody had success with trying spoon foods? We are thinking of trying some greek yogurt this week. W is really good at getting things to his mouth, so I'm hopeful it will work out :) 

Re: BLW check-in

• Options
    I think you just need to make sure it is pasteurized and doesn't have any artificial flavors or sweeteners in it.

• Options
    We've given Cora avocado which she liked. Tonight we're doing green beans and maybe some mashed potato.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBetty&Co:
    We've given Cora avocado which she liked. Tonight we're doing green beans and maybe some mashed potato.
    </B

• Options
    imagecrystaltastic:

imageBetty&am
  • Options
    It's going well over here. He has liked everything. This week he liked kiwi and chicken a lot. The kiwi unfortunately was too acidic and caused a diaper rash [well, more like a diaper burn] so we won't be doing that in awhile.

We preload a sp

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing mostly purees, but i wanted to say that Matthew had roasted aspargus today and LOVED it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageSteph+J:

imageanitalynn:</st
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mb314mb314 member

DS is not really interested in getting any food in his mouth.  I have found that the best way to get him to explore food is not putting him in his high chair but for me to hold him and to eat a banana - then he will grab the banana and put it in h

• Options
    We did asparagus, which she liked but the strings caused some near choking that DH had to attend to (thankful for his EMT-ness, as it wasn't gagging but actual choking). She loved it though, so I plan on trying it again. We also have done applesauce (
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageanitalynn:
    New this week were scrambled eggs, which he loved! Also, beef stroganoff.

How are you all handling the mes

• Options

So far, so good. Rhett has loved everything. He basically inhaled his hard boiled egg this morning. His favorites are probably sweet potato, broccoli, and banana.

We don't do much on a spoon, but he does do alright with oatmeal if I make it pret

• Options
    imageBetty&Co:
    imagecrystalt

• Options

DS seems to be a delicate flower and makes a face every time food of any kind goes in his mouth.  But, he ended up liking peaches (pureed, but he fed himself from a spoon), yogurt (same), and mashed potatoes.  He did not care for broccoli or

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    imagemnkate:

imageanitalynn:<

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    We've done banana, avocado, and last night bread, butternut squash soup and cauliflower. She doesn't ingest much yet but has liked it all so far. She gets frustrated with the slippery stuff though and I have to resist the urge to help.

How d
  • Options

imagejbBeans:
    How do you guys prepare things like banana and avocado to make them more manageable?

We do b

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"