September 2013 Moms

Fun but a little depressing at the same time

I decided to switch out my winter clothes for my warmer weather stuff. Thankfully a bunch of my dresses tops are stretchy so I can keep wearing them but so much of my stuff is already looking too tight and I can't close most of my skirts and capris.

This switch also included going through the bin of maternity stuff my SIL gave me. She's super tiny and while I'm not large size 4ish a bunch of her maternity pants couldn't even fit over my butt. And included in the bin was a super cute strapless top. Only she could get away with that!! My boobs were already popping out of a handful of shirts from her. Guess I will be needing to so some shoppig soon...
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Fun but a little depressing at the same time

• I dug out a pair of my regular capri's from last summer just for fun....what a joke! LOL! I got them up over my hips (barely) but fat chance trying to do them up! I will also have to go shopping...I have a few stretchy sundresses from last year but I will
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I cleaned out my closet last week and put everything in bins that I can't wear until after the baby is born. My closet looks so pathetic! Thankfully, I have some stretchy skirts and empire waist dresses that should be fine for awhile.

• Loading the player...
  • I have ZERO summer clothes. DD was born in June so I never wore them with her. I have this idea that since school will be over in June, I will wear my underwear all summer. Probably not realistic but I'm sticking to it until reality hits and I have to act

• I am going to save myself the disappointment and not even bother trying my regular capris/shorts on.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I did the closet switch last weekend....SIL is letting me borrow her maternity clothes from last summer, which is super helpful.  But I really need the weather to start cooperating because I'm stocked for spring/summer now...but I'm not going to last
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"