June 2013 Moms
Options

Stretch marks?

Does anyone have any yet? I just noticed one on both hips. I'm glad they are in a place that I can't see just looking straight in the mirror but since I still have ten weeks left I am worried I will get a bunch more as I grow.

Re: Stretch marks?

• Options
    I have a small onr on each hip too! Been lotioning every 5minutes lol
  • Options
    Mine are all around my belly button and I have several there. I could have more that I can't see, but they are the most obvious. However, I have old stretch marks from the constant gaining and losing weight prior to getting pregnant, but they don't seem t
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, on my inner breast
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    None on my tummy suprisingly enough since it's getting huge, but I've got them on my hips, butt and one lonely streachmark on my boob.
  • Options
    I haven't gotten any from the pregnancy so far. But I have on my hips from previous weight gain and weight loss. I hope the belly ones never show up
  • Options
    From under my breasts to my pelvis
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    I just got my first one from this pregnancy from the inside of my belly button radiating outwards.
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options
    So far no, I am at 29 weeks and am praying they don't come! I have stretch marks from puberty on my hips so I doubt I will make it through 11 more weeks without getting more since obviously my skin is prone to them...anyone have them from puberty and go t
  • Options
    I have a bunch from DS but found two new ones today from Peanut.  They are on top of my belly buttton.  All of DS are below that.
  • Options
    Found 5 small ones on one hip n 3 on the other.. :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have two on my right hip. I had one earlier in pregnancy on my left hip but with lotioning was able to get it to fade! These other two are stubborn and won't fade just yet but I'm okay with it, considering those are the only two new ones! 
  • Options
    I have two under my belly
  • Options
    I have stretch marks on both hips but none on the belly. I thought the ones on my hips might be from the pressure of laying on my hips though, since my skin is not stretching at ALL on my hips, but they do get sore laying on them at night. I've also only

image image

• Options
    Not yet, but I'm on the lookout!!
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
  • Options
    I have them under my breasts. I lotioned and oiled all day long and still got them Knock on wood I don't have them on my stomach and hopefully I don't get them there. My boobs also went up 3 cup sizes since this all started, so that could be a good reason
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have two...one on either side of my belly buttob
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"