August 2013 Moms
Options

Is it just me

Or is there an extraordinarily high number of DD's on this board? I swear every other non-redundant post gets deleted. I don't recall this happening on my last BMB. 

imageimage
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it just me

• Options
    Oh is the Zarkoe girl's post gone? About threatening to pee on the floor of the business???

Lol. Saw that coming.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options

imageBlueJewelM:
    Oh is the Zarkoe girl's post gone? About threatening to pee on the floor of the business??? Lol. Saw that comi

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup was waiting for it too. 
    image image

• Options
    imageZarkoe:
    Thanks for making me such an important topic of your conversation! I feel honored. You have nothing better to do?
    </
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageZarkoe:
    Thanks for making me such an important topic of your conversation! I feel honored. You have nothing better to do?
    </BL
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    imageZarkoe:
    You know why? Because sometimes it gets to a point where u don't want people posting mean comments and bashing you. We're a
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

imageZarkoe:
    You know why? Because sometimes it gets to a point where u don't want people posting mean comments and bashing you. We
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagekateisgreat:

imageZarkoe
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageZarkoe:
    </BL
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    imagekateisgreat:

imageZarkoe:</s

• Options
    I mostly lurk and notice a lot of DD's, but I also notice that the ladies tend to be more cut throat than my other BMB. Seems like a lot default on pointing out irrationality and others flaws and mistakes. I don't think it needs to be puppies and rainbows
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP #1: 12/22/10. EDD: 9/4/11. BDay: 8/30/11
    BFP #2: 10/16/12. EDD: 6/27/13. Said Goodbye: 10/22/12
    BFP #3: 11/20/12. EDD: 8/1/13. STICK BABY STICK!
    Betas: 11/30/12 - 2819. 12/2/12 - 7339! Keep growing, baby!

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I'm not hormonal or more sensitive because I'm pregnant. I think some women use that as an excuse to act biitchy or rude.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelindsey61811:
    imageZarkoe:</str
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    imageplainoljane:
    I mostly lurk and notice a lot of DD's, but I also notice that the ladies tend to be more cut throat than my other BMB
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

imageBlueJewelM:
    imagelindsey

• Options
    DD's are very common. They normally happen when someone is butthurt because we don't agree.

My point still stands regarding that "pregnancy card" post. If you can't handle responses...don't post.

It's a very simple concept.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageack2002:
    Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I'm not hormonal or more sensitive because I'm pregnant. I think some women use that a
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageamarissa85:
    imageplainoljane:</
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP #1: 12/22/10. EDD: 9/4/11. BDay: 8/30/11
    BFP #2: 10/16/12. EDD: 6/27/13. Said Goodbye: 10/22/12
    BFP #3: 11/20/12. EDD: 8/1/13. STICK BABY STICK!
    Betas: 11/30/12 - 2819. 12/2/12 - 7339! Keep growing, baby!

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I've been jumped on a few times and guess what??? I am okay... and I didn't delete my post. Seriously the honesty is brutal but we know this going into it. The medical marijuana one on September 2013 was brash, funny, informative and completely ridiculous

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options

I promise Zarkoe, its not all about you. I confess to being a recent DDer. 

But it wasn't because I am one of the 'butthurt newbs', it was because I realised I was being a totally neurotic, nutbar, and I had my doubts (gender) put to rest by

TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagelindsey61811:

imageBlueJewel
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    imagechattychiqa:
    imagekateisgre
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Options

imageack2002:
    Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I'm not hormonal or more sensitive because I'm pregnant. I think some women use that a
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"