May 2013 Moms

Crotch Pain

I have finally experienced the "just got kicked in the vagina" pain I've heard so much about. I feel like I just rode 100 miles on my bike-took one to the crotch-and then finished with a nice ride on a galloping horse. If my waddle wasn't bad enough as it is...ice is a good idea for this right? Does it go away or do I get to have this wonderful feeling in between my legs for the next 6 weeks?

Re: Crotch Pain

• If you're lucky it will go away. Mine has been hanging around since 30 weeks, and is not letting up. My OB said she is very low, so she has been good friends with my pelvis for these last few weeks. I see no relief in sight. Warm baths help, and tylenol,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh yeah, I get that pain daily... Not fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is really only when I'm sitting on the toilet (lovely, I know) but it really does feel like someone has been beating my vagina with a lead pipe, in the drawing room (the butler, possibly?)

Yeah I am a nerd for my Clue reference. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageLizzyG11:

Mine is really only when I'm sitting on the toilet (lovely, I know) but it really does feel like someone has been be

• I started feeling this about a week ago and described it just like you - like I rode a horse for many many miles.  I still have it.  Blah.
  • This has been happening to me since week 30. It hurts to stand up from bed sometimes. Hasn't gone away yet though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Uh yea I've had the pleasure of SPD for months.  It's standing up, sitting down, trying to move in bed....brings me to tears sometimes.  Just hoping it subsides after I give birth.
  • To put it delicately, it's like being fisted by Andre the Giant. Sorry you made it into the "punched in the crotch club," but at least we only have a few weeks left!
    She is here! 5-29-13

• I'm the same have been feelin it for the past month! So bad today I'm actually limping but i feel more pain to the right side and inbetween my thigh is very sore constantly
  • imageRacheldon33:
    I'm the same have been feelin it for the past month! So bad today I'm actually limping but i feel more pain to the rig
  • It feels like someone has taken a bat to my pubic bone.  It's not fun.  And the sharp ligament pains in my crotch and hips are pretty horrible, too.  I cant raise one of my legs without shooting pains. 

The worst is when I've

Pregnancy Ticker

• pnutgpnutg member
    I've had this for months. Feels like someone beat me between the legs with a bat.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagepnutg:
    I've had this for months. Feels like someone beat me between the legs with a bat.

Ditto!! F
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"