August 2012 Moms

Photographer's response [update]

The flaky photographer replied to my email this morning. She told me I had no compassion, she hopes I don't treat my children this way and that I should call Living Social for a refund because I don't have the inner beauty she tries to capture in her clients.

So I'm either the world's biggest twatbag or she's just keeping up the lie. I never flat out told her she was lying, but I insinuated it through the whole email.

Ah well. What's done is done.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photographer's response [update]

• Well that's a terrible thing for her to say! And only a person who doesn't have innerbeauty would say something like that to another person. Maybe a poor online review will make her think twice about treating clients like that.
  • Well perhaps she was telling the truth...

Either way, you guys obviously aren't a good match for each other and you are each better off finding someone else to photograph/be photographed by.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • All that negative energy would've had a negative result on your photos anyway. Despite whether or not she was telling the truth you have the right to share your disappointment with her dealings the moment you entered into a business agreement.
    SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• She's the twatbag. As soon as she brought in "I hope you don't treat your kids this way," it was obvious that she was being a drama queen and solidified that she was lying, IMO. What do your boudoir photos have to do with the way you treat your child? Tha
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• I would send that email to Living Social too!

She sounds like a little kid who is upset they got caught in a lie.

• Whether or not her relative died doesn't really seem like the issue to me here. The issue is that the professionalism and common courtesy of treating her paying customer right was lost on her. I'm not trying to be heartless. A loss, if true, is devastatin
  • What a twat. She sounds very unprofessional and I wouldnt want to do pics with her regardless. She obviously doesn't know how to run a business very well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks, guys. I keep going back and forth on feeling like a jerk and feeling like she's a douche. These responses make me feel better.

I did leave her two reviews yesterday, one on Yelp and one on Yellow Pages. I just think if that is what truly

• imageBayleighPaws:
    Email living social! She is a jerk, and that's completely unfair. Does she have a FB page or some other web
  • imagekikimo327:
    Omfg...what a nutter.nbsp;

ITA. She flaked more than once and now she's trying to make you feel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagebyrne15:
    Well perhaps she was telling the truth...Either way, you guys obviously aren't a good match for each other and you are eac
    lolololo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"