November 2012 Moms

Unreal!!!

You got to love this. Dd wakes up every night without fail by one to feed . I live in a one bedroom currently looking for a bigger place and dh can sleep through a bomb going off so I am the one who gets up. So last night we stayed at my sisters who has a big house. I slept on the opposite side of the house with ear plugs so I could finally get a good nights sleep. Of course I had trouble falling asleep cuz I kept thinking "sleep, nows your chance!" After waking once at 4 I woke up at 630 to discover Dd did not wake up at all!!!!!!!!' Are you kidding me ?!!!! Not fair!!! She stirred but never needed to eat. Maybe cuz she slept with dh all night and was cozy? Ps dh is a sound sleeper and gets at least 8 hrs a night regularly . So annoying ! Anyway just had to share . Happy Easter !

Re: Unreal!!!

• I feel you.. I moved to couch last night since BF was snoring like crazy and left her in her RnP in the room with him..... she usually stirs around 4 ... sometimes a pat and a soothie wih get her back to sleep and sometimes its time to eat.... I woke at 6
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• But of course!

In the words of a friend of a friend once said to me :"for Mother's Day I want an ambien and a hotel room" . Lol! Now I get it!! :
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshella923:
    But of course! In the words of a friend of a friend once said to me :"for Mother's Day I want an ambien and a

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"