August 2012 Moms

my day ventish

Today was supposed to be wonderful. I was going to get an awesome, sexy perm, get the girls Easter stuff, bake a carrot cake. Yeah, nope.
I sat in the chair for 3 hrs while the girl put the rollers in my hair. It took her 3 flucking hours. I went to the beauty school near me because all my friends get their hair done there and they LOVE it. The girl was super slow, then rushed at the end because they were closing and I had been there for a total of 5 hrs.She didn't style or dry my hair. I did not tip her. I think some of it is flat/straight still :
I didn't get to Target until after 7, the candy was GONE! As were the girls tights and other stuff I needed. Cali will not have tights tomorrow, I'm sure Jesus will understand. I came home and scrubbed my kitchen I was so mad.
Hopefully my hair looks better tomorrow after I do it, otherwise I am calling on Monday to talk to someone. I didn't pay and sit there for half a day for nothing, aint nobody.got time for that!
Hope you all have a good Easter tomorrow, and if you don't celebrate it, have a great Sunday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: my day ventish

• I'm sorry you had a crap day. I hope your Easter goes better. Jesus loves all his children. Even the ones without tights.

Ps I love the carrot cake/easter thing. I totally want carrot cake now. Real cream cheese icing, and no raisins please!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTula214:
    I'm sorry you had a crap day. I hope your Easter goes better. Jesus loves all his children. Even the ones without tights.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't believe you say there for 5 hours and your hair was still not done!!! That is some major BS.
    I'm sorry the candy and tights weren't at target. It sucks when the simple hinges like that don't work out. I hope you have a great Easter!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks ladies. It looks ok today, but I'm still kind of disappointed with the whole ordeal. Not to sound dramatic, but the time it took ruined my whole day and I will be calling to talk with an instructor on Monday about my experience.
    Cali is so h
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"