2nd Trimester

Horrormones

Today, my hormones were full blast! 

We just cleaned up my truck and gave it to my parents to sell... Which kicked off my emotions. I've had this truck since before I met DH. We drove to our first date in it, we drove it when he proposed to me... it has a lot of memories.

So the rest of the day I was crying at the simplest things! I kept apologizing to DH and he kept saying "I just don't know what to say or do to make it better" 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
imageimage

Re: Horrormones

• Awww that's so sad! I hope it finds a good new owner:)
  • I completely understand. I had to trade in my sporty little car for an SUV because of the baby and I was upset. I'm better now but it was hard to give it up. I had that car for a while and I loved it. Absolutely loved it. I have a lot of great memories wi
  • Loading the player...
  • Love the title, btw! I understand...We sold our first home last month which is what I wanted for a LONG time, but I cried like a baby!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We're also in the process of a car change. We need a car that can fit three carseats across and my tiny 11yo car w 120k miles just isn't going to cut it. But man I love that car and how I can wedge it into tiny spaces all over the city.

Funn

• I think today is going to be one of those days for me. We just finished having the most amazing sunday breakfast, and FI was making me laugh which turned into tears and I just couldn't stop crying through breakfast. No idea how or why I went from happy to

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cried when we traded in my car and I wasn't pregnant. Hopefully the truck sells to someone out of town because I still see my car all the time and it is rough. Hang in there.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• imageSummerBebe47:
    I completely understand. I had to trade in my sporty little car for an SUV because of the baby and I was upset.
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"