Breastfeeding
Options

Thrush help

I was using gentian violet for 2weeks and thought we had it under control, now a week later it's back.  What has everyone else used to get rid of it?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thrush help

• Options
    We did 2 rounds of topical nystatin then one round each of diflucan. We also used towels only once, bleached my bras and her diapers, then washed all laundry with tea tree oil. We boiled everything that comes into contact with her mouth weekly and sterili
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm currently taking Diflucan. My midwife also mentioned doing the following: 1 part vinegar/3 parts water on cotton ball and applying to nipples after each feed, eat yogurt, drink green tea, sterilize all bottles/pump parts, stay away from sugary, proces
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTJ1979:
    We did 2 rounds of topical nystatin then one round each of diflucan. We also used towels only once, bleached my bras and he
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Options
    We've had it less than a week, so I'm no expert, but I've read a lot. DS is on topical nystatin. I give him some after every feeding.

I put a vinegar/water solution on nipples after every feeding and let my boobs hang out in the air as long and often a

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"