August 2011 Moms
Options

Sock Question

Hi Mamas!

I've been totally MIA! Life is crazy, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about! I have a question...ALL of Max's socks are always too tight and leave marks on his little pudgy calves! I've tried tons of different ones...But I can't seem to find any that fit his foot without being too tight around the top! Does anyone else whose toddler has chunky monkey legs have a sock brand they recommend? I am not normally one to think too much about such a little detail but I just can't seem to find a brand that fits him properly. TIA! Hope everyone is doing great and having a fun Easter weekend!  

BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Sock Question

• Options
    Baby Gap? I find their stuff runs a little wider for thicker kiddos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey! I have no idea but I just wanted to pop in and say hi :D
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am doubling the baby gap. All of Michaela's socks are from there and she is a chunkster. They fold down nice and they go up to her knees so even now it's hard for her to pull them off if she wants. At our Baby Gap they are like 3 for 15 dollars.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I don't think I've tried Gap yet! : ) 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    The children's place or Old navy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"