Working Moms

New job

Just a quick question...have any of you job hunted while prego???

I know you should not say anything until after an offer is made, but just wondering how they took the news?

p.s.  this is for more office manager/exec admin type of position not too high on the totem pole if you know what I mean. 

Re: New job

• I didn't job hunt.  But I was hunted.  I am pregnant and was called out of the blue by a former co-worker and asked if I wanted to come work for him.  I disclosed up-front that I am pregnant and let him know when I was due and that I'll hav
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was laid off when I was 3 months pregnant and spent the majority of my pregnancy job hunting. It seemed that when I arrived for my interview when I started showing that my pregnancy was one of the first things they noticed. At first, I didn't address it
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I accepted a new job when I was 8 weeks pregnant, and started when I was 12 weeks along. I told them when I was 20 weeks, after the anatomy scan, and before I was showing. My boss said all the right things, but his body language told me he was upset th

• Thanks everyone, I figured I would get the "i have been tricked" attitude from a future boss. I am currently not prego anymore but DH and I would like to get started as soon as we get the go ahead. It was unfortunate that I was let go only 2days after

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"