Stay at Home Moms

Well played DD

DD has learned a new way to get out of time out. She was standing standing in time out when she starts yelling "mommy, I poop floor." She had taken her diaper off and dropped a big ol' deuce on the floor. Next time she's cleaning it up. 

Re: Well played DD

• Ewww!!  How old is she?
  • Yeah, my oldest went through a phase when he wet his pants every time we put him in timeout. It was really infuriating.
  • Loading the player...
  • She just turned two. I sure hope this isn't a stage where it happens all the time. 
  • I'm sure she won't keep doing it when you restart the timer for double the amount of time. :)
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • I would not make a big deal out of it. Have her help you clean it up, wash her hands and put her right back in time out and re-start the timer.  Other than a firm "we don't do that" type scold I wild do it silently too so that you're not giving a lot

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQueSyrah:
    I would not make a big deal out of it. Have her help you clean it up, wash her hands and put her right back in time
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • imagenowababy:
    May I ask what she did to be in time out? I'm just curious because my DD is almost 2 and I honestly can't imagine he
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She's seems to be in time out more than her brother ever was at her age. She is very stubborn and quite sassy. She was in time out at the time for standing on her little table after I had told her not to and gotten her down once already. She has been i

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"