March 2012 Moms

AW: Birthday pics!

Here is a link to some of our pictures from yesterday and today!  We had such a fun time celebrating.  DH took Friday off for her actual birthday.  I really enjoyed the time with just the three of us.  We did a small family party today. 

The kid loves cake.

Check out the pics!  (You will be able to see them even if you don't have Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.772326240523.1073741825.66200706&type=1&l=db31c63968

Re: AW: Birthday pics!

• So cute!  I love the "aftermath" picture.  Does she totally love the Cozy Coupe? We got one for DS for his birthday too and he absolutely loves it!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • imageKrsCrp83:
    So cute!  I love the "aftermath" picture.  Does she totally love the Cozy Coupe? We got one for DS for his
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha DS likes pushing his around as well!  We've only used his inside too, but he doesn't seem to mind.  He hasn't gotten how to climb out of it correctly though - he prefers to climb out the window, racecar driver style!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • So cute! We have the Cozy Truck and he likes us to push him around the house in it. I can't wait to use it outside, too!

• What a cutie! I love her monthly pics and the cake was beautiful! Looks like a fun time, thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"