August 2011 Moms
Options

Who's around tonight?!

DH is working a 48 this weekend. I've had 5 boys ages 5, 5, 4, 4, and 1.5Jack all day.

Who wants to chat tonight? Is anyone around?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who's around tonight?!

• Options
    We're headed out to dinner soon....sorry I can't chat. I just want to give you a virtual high five for handling all those boys all day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Haha my house looks awesome! I have so many toys out, it's crazy. It was fun though. They all played together and had a great time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heyyyy! I'm too tired for actual chat. I hope everyone in the Rachey household is sound asleep by now :D
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    Heyyyy! I'm too tired for actual chat. I hope everyone in the Rachey household is sound asleep by now :D</di
  • Options

Yay for kiddos going to bed at a reasonable time - Sorry about the insomnia though. THat sucks.

DD2 fought bedtime tooth and nail (we haven't been at my parents in a little while, so I guess she was feeling uneasy in that environment). She was sc

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"