February 2013 Moms

donations

I have two sample cans of formula, sample bottles, stuffed animals and some baby things that I'd like to donate. Any ideas how to go about donating this stuff? I looked up places online but I have no idea where they are. Also do you just show up with yourstuff or do you call first? Sorry iif this sounds dumb...!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: donations

• I donated some to a local shelter for women & children. I know someone on the board for the shelter, so I just gave them to her. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maybe a local daycare? Ours does a lot of food, clothing, diaper drives for charity. Maybe reach out to one if you're not using one yourself or don't know of a local shelter.
  • Loading the player...
  • I donated ours to my church
  • There is a state university in my town and they take donations for local women's shelters. I will be dropping off my 2 cans of formula, $4 and $5 checks for formula, and the wipes we got at our shower.

I found this after contacting a few local s

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I would take it down to the local shelter. My hubby actually is the director of our local rescue mission, so I don't have to go anywhere, just send it to work with him.

If you choose to call and don't get a call back, it might just mean they aren

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I donate my extras to a group called birthright that tries to help pregnant women and children get hooked up with resources in the community and some donations. It's a tiny broke down little office and back room they work out of and just makes y
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We donated our to a family violence center in town. They were happy to have it. Similac keeps sending me large containers - not sure how I got on that list. I am blessed with an ample milk supply so I figure I will stay on the list and make sure someone e
  • I'm not sure where you live but your local DFCS would likely love to have the donations (as long as formula etc is unopened) . My husband and I are foster parents so that is what we will be doing with excess baby items :-) They will either give it to fost
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"