Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Neck back and shoulder pain after D & C

I had my d & c yesterday and was lucky that I didn't really have any bad cramping or bleeding afterwards but woke up during the night with the worst neck, back and shoulder pain.  I don't have any cramping or bleeding but not expecting the neck, back and shoulder pain.  Anyone else experience this?

Re: Neck back and shoulder pain after D & C

• Yes I had exactly this!! The next morning I felt like I had been hit by a truck!!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersAnniversary  
  • I am so sorry, I had no cramping or pain at all very light spotting a few days later and about 1-2 days later just mild lower back pain but I have back issues so it really did not bother me.  

I never had any neck or shoulder pain however. &

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • My guess is its from your position on the or table during surgery. I had my tonsils out in aug and had the worst stiff neck and back pain in my life! Heat and ice really helped me a lot and I eventually saw a chiro. Hope you feel better soon!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"