Toddlers: 24 Months+

Car/truck/train play sets (2 1/2 yr old)

Any recommendations out there for car, trucks or train play sets. Little man LOVES vehicles. 

Things like:

FP stand nd play ramp way or vtech go go smart wheels garage

things like that, just looking for some new ideas  

Re: Car/truck/train play sets (2 1/2 yr old)

• if you have a mickey mouse fan the mickey magic choo choo set is pretty awesome. my kids play with that a ton.

other than that, we have a simple wooden train set. the kids really enjoy it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO received this for Christmas and really enjoys it. A lot of pieces to keep track of, however.

https://www.melissaanddoug.com/wooden-stacking-train 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our DS loves vehicles too. Mainly trains but also a huge fan of cars too. We have alot of vehicle related toys between our house and the grandparents..

some of the favorites are:

-FP stand and play rampway</s

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got a great deal on an imaginarium train set the kids love. TRU was having a big sale and we paid 35 for an 80 set. There are enough tracks for both my kids to do their own thing. My sons only complaint is that his Thomas trains have opposite magnetic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My aunt buys my 21 month old these trucks called "road ripper" they have buttons on them that make them play music and sounds. They also drive across the floor on their own or by pushing them. They are for 3+ but don't have detachable small pieces that I'
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"