Toddlers: 24 Months+

wont sleep in..

My son used to sleep in till 6:30 or 7 but not now. For the last week its been anywhere in the 5 o'clock hour.
I'm a sahm and 31 weeks pregnant!! I'm exhausted!!! He usually naps 1.5 to 2.5 hrs. But lately its been 2.5 to 3 HR naps.
I love the naps but Idk if I should wake him up early on those days he naps long or just see if he out grows it. He's just soo grouchy if you wake him.
I'm just soo sleepy!!!
Thanks!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: wont sleep in..

• In our experience, waking won't help.  Nor will changing bedtime earlier or later.  They just have a little internal 5:00 clock.  Ours is 4:30.  We make him lay in bed until 5:30 because 4:30 is just ridiculous.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My kids never sleep in. I'm jealous of anyone who got their kids to sleep in at least one time!
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

• Loading the player...
  • I think naps really interfere with night time sleep at some point.  My sitter wakes my little guy after two hours.  I am thinking of cutting the nap down even more.  We have trouble going to sleep and staying asleep....
    imageimage
  • My DS is two years 4 months old, he has never slept it. When he was under a year old and went to bed at 7:30 he was up by 5:30-6:00 at the latest. He now goes to bed at 8:15-8:30 and still wakes up about 6:00am. He doest nap 2.5 - 3 hours during the day.
  • How old is DS?  Our DS was the same as yours, getting us up at 5-5:15.  We finally got one of those toddler clocks that lights up green when he's allowed to get up and we set it for 6:15.  He is usually in our room by 6:16!  Still b

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"