Maryland Babies

She's here..... Early, tp plz!

It's been a rough month for our family and to top it off we welcomed our
Daughter into our lives yesterday at 5:05 pm. I was 30 wks pregnant and had placental abruption. She was born via emerg c section at Franklin square and is in the NICU. 2 lb 12 oz. She is such a strong little girl, already off the vent and on Sipap as of this afternoon! It happened so fast we are all still in shock. Any advice from preemie moms appreciated as we navigate these next scary months. On a plus side, she is absolutely beautiful and already taken over all of our hearts. I know she will be just fine and is in the best hands, but still terrified for my baby girl.

Evelyn Louise Shelton
Born 3/28/13 5:05 pm
2 lb 12 oz, 15.25 inches
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: She's here..... Early, tp plz!

• Oh wow, many many thoughts and prayers for baby Evelyn. Congratulations mama, please keep us posted.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations Mama. Both my girls were born early 33 and 34 weeks and in the NICU at FSH. The NICU there is great. If you have any questions or need someone to talk please email me at jentim2006yahoo.com

Also I am part of a bigger preemie

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the arrival for your little girl!!! Thoughts & Prayers with you until she is home with you all Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  Sending T&P your way until she can come home with you. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats on your daughter!! T&P coming your way!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Congrats, thoughts and prayers. My DS was born at 34w due to pPROM. He is now a happy, healthy 23 month old!

Feel free to PM me if you need/want to talk. I found great comfort from the Preemie board in the weeks following DS's birth!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Many thoughts and prayers for your baby girl. Congrats to you and your family!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!  (Love, Love, Love the name!!)  Our Evelyn was also born early (33 weeks) and was at the GBMC NICU for a couple of weeks.  The preemie mom group that Jen recommended is wonderful.  I wi

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations on your baby girl! Your family will be in my T&P. Be strong, little Evelyn!

• Congratulations to you guys!!! Many thoughts headed your way.

Though not a preemie mom, I am friends with one of the ladies who started the board Jen is talking about. It's a wonderful place that can answer a lot of questions. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations and welcome to the world Evelyn!

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way for her to grow strong and be home with you when she's ready. 

Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • congrats on the birth of your daughter!  Many many thoughts her way for a quick and short stay in the NICU, and no further complications.  Such a beautiful name!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on your new baby girl.  You are all in my thoughts, I hope she continues to grow and thrive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"