November 2012 Moms
Options

Lnci

Enjoyed a lazy good Friday around the house today. Started some laundry and tidying, but mostly played and snuggled with CJ. It is almost 1 am and I decided to dream feed CJ after he fell asleep at 945 without eating since 7.i am desperately hoping for another good stretch of sleep. 

Since I moved to the USA  away frommy family we have not really celebrated Easter (DH is Jewish and we observe Passover as bet we can), but now that we have CJ I want to observe Easter too. What are something's you ladies do for the holiday. What does everyone eat food wise?

Hope we all have restful sleeps. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lnci

• Options

My first LNCI...coming out of lurkdom today...earlier I had my first FFFC and now this! Hope it's ok with everyone :D

10pm here in Cali. LO went down at 9 and I expect her to stay down til at least 11, but hopefully longer. Not getting too many l

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    Baby went down at 9 and is up now at 1 to eat. I supplement due to supply issues, and our daycare provider told me that maybe if I give him all formula and no breast milk before bed, he'll sleep longer. Needless to say, she's not too supportive of the w
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Up After 3 hours. Seriously this is a pattern now. He must be hungry though because he eats each time he gets up. I don't think I'm ready to let him CIO. At least not till he's a little older.
  • Options

I'm up too...V has been up and restless since about 4:00. He had a very "off" Friday. Whole day was not himself in terms of schedule, but still happy. Then we as entire family over last night and V showed the stranger anxiety for the first time even th

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    5:15 here and LO is up for the first time after going to bed at 6:30! I am so thankful, because I've been really sick all week and I needed the rest. Of course, I stayed up until midnight with DH instead of using that time to sleep, but I'm not complainin

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

5am and we are back up nursing. I am really excited about the 4 hours sleep I just got. Please say we are gettin through the wakeful. CJs sleeping patterns are still off though, he fought sleep till almost 10pm when he normally goes down by 830-9, the

• Options
    Well having DH do the second feeding was a big fat fail kind of. Cole slept 5 hours which was good. Up at 2 to eat. Then up at 3:30, which was when DH fed him. He didn't go back down til 4:30. Then DS1 woke up. Now Cole is back up at 5:30. I think he is j
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    G was up at 2 and then 515. I hope she sleeps now until almost 9. I'm tired and think I'm getting sick. Boooo

Its suppose to be nice out today so i hope to take G for a walk. Then I'm going to bake a cake for Easter and dye some eggs for G. F
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekiraliz2:
    Eff it, I guess I'm up for the day. Of course, everyone else is fast asleep. FML.I might have a brownie for breakfast. </

image   My chart 

• Options
    Up at 12:30 and 3:00. DH got up and fed him the 2nd time which was amazing. I get so grumpy though in the MOTN. I guess I just figured with the supplementing he would sleep better.6:30 and LO is eating. Hoping he goes back down for another hour or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"