Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Jeans

What are your favorite jeans?
I desperately need some new ones...Prepregnancy I wore and loved Gap Always Skinny. Post pregnancy they're not working so well, even in a larger size. Something about the fit is not working with my flabbier post baby body lol. They make my rear end look so saggy!
I know jeans are no substitute for exercise...however I need recommendations for flattering, forgiving jeans: I prefer skinny and boot cut.
Help!

Re: Jeans

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. Last month I went to old navy and tried on pretty much every jean they had, left the store with just a shirt :( and I already lost most of my baby weight, need about 7 more lbs, but couldn't find anything that fit just right, and got
  • Options
    imageKemare20:
    I have always loved American Eagle jeans. I think they looked great prepregnancy and post pregnancy.
    <
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelilZangel:
    I'm in the same boat. Last month I went to old navy and tried on pretty much every jean they had, left the store with ju
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like Levi's number 515. They are boot cut and I wore them my entire pregnancy and now they are too big so I have to get smaller ones! But like other people said American eagle jeans are good too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like the Maurice's brand or bke. Both worked after DS and still do now. You have try on the styles and find the right fit though.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    American Eagle. My prepregnancy ones look good again now, and while I'm the same weight, I'm definitely saggy and not toned.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh. I hate jeans. I've always had the worst time looking for jeans. Pre-pregnancy my fave pair were BKE and Express skinny jeans. The skinny jeans are good for me now, but the BKE are like ULTRA low rise so they just don't look so hot on me. However a fe

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I just went and got a new pair yesterday. I got them at Express, and love them! Bonus that everything in their store is currently 40% off!
  • Options
    I just got a pair of Style and Co jeans from Macys that work pretty well for me.
  • Options

https://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2012/07/gap.html

This article cracks me up, but I really find it helpful when trying to find a pair of jeans I think help to accentuate my body figure. Personally, Seven's are my favorite jeans.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    I used to always wear BKE, Big Starr, etc. but I came across some Buffalo David Bittons in Dillards one day and fell in love. I have 3 pair and they are more of a mid rise, which is more post baby body friendly than my other jeans, but definitely do not l
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"