December 2013 Moms

Swingin'

I have been the biggest brat lately.. My moods are so out if control and I'm starting to think I'm boarder line crazy.. And it doesn't help that my bf cracks jokes about everything.. I'm not sure if its bc he is nervous and not sure how to take it but every time I tell him his jokes are getting old or about what is bothering me we end up in a fight.. I feel as though I should buy him one of those what to expect when you're expecting books.. This our first baby and I expect moodswings but not sure he does.. or knows how to handle them. He never grew up around babies other that his brothers.. I have a HUGE family on both sides and am the oldest so I feel like I know a little bit more... Am I just that one crazy chick who wants to rip her boyfriends head off or are there others out there?? What do I do?!

Re: Swingin'

• It's definitely normal to experience some intense mood swings. I would gather some information on pregnancy and mood swings and have him read it or read it to him or mention that, "Hey honey, I read this great book and I feel so much less crazy now bec

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"