Nurseries and Baby Gear

Rug for toddler room

I'm eyeing this red, polka-dotted rug for my toddler's little boy room.

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Handmade-Red-New-Zealand-Blend-Wool-Rug-5-x-8/6450259/product.html 

Are red polka-dots weird for a boy? He loves red and I'll have a blue wall and it seemed playful and bold.The  other issue: white polka dots + boy who likes to play in mud. usually, though usually his shoes are off before he gets far from the back door.

Re: Rug for toddler room

• Don't consider them polka dots for a boy, consider them white circles and you're fine! I just had to comment that I ordered a different handmade New Zealand rug from Overstock for my son's room and the quality is fantastic! I have been very happy with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that rug is very cute and fine for a boy. I actually don't think it's girly at all.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." - Jack Layton

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 12/26/11 ~ EDD 9/6/12 ~ MMC discovered on 1/27/12 @ 8w1d (measured 6w2d)

BFP #3 8/10/12 ~ EDD 4/23/13 ~ MMC discovered on 9/13/12 @ 8w2d (measured 6w6d)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"