November 2012 Moms
Options

What are you supposed to be doing?

*for mobile users: "What are you supposed to be doing?"

Well I was going to catch up on TB, but my Mom asked to watch my brother for his spring break, and I'm supposed to be doing homeschooling with him (we do it during all his breaks).  He's over by the Playstation now, all like, "Aren't we supposed to be doing something tonight?"

Yup, yes we are brother . . . but I've been blowing it off for the last hour, so what's another hour (or two)?  It's been a long day with a baby who's still fighting naps, and this is my first time on the computer: let.me.enjoy.it.

Or . . . I'll just do what I said I was going to do :P

So let's have it ladies, what are some things you should be doing (besides taking care of the baby), but are doing instead? :)

BFP #1 06.20.11 I EDD 03.22.12 I MMC 09.01.11 (baby measured 6w4d) I D&C 09.07.11
BFP #2 02.21.12 I EDD 10.29.12 I DS born 11.06.12

Surprise BFP #3 07.27.13 I EDD 04.02.14 I Stick baby stick!
blog I pinterest

** I'm hopping all over boards these days, please @quote me for speedy replies :) **

Re: What are you supposed to be doing?

• Options

I should be in the nursery getting it organized, yet again. We are going to hang the room darkening curtains this weekend so that D can start taking naps in his room. But the last two hours sucked. What should have been D's long nap was cut short by th

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sleeping. I have to be at work in the morning which means leaving the house with Copper by 8. To get him at the sitters in time to be at work.

My alarm is set for 7:30 so that's obviously not happening.
    And probably no morning McD's fr
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Washing bottles. I hate washing bottles so I put it off until the very.last.minute. LO is napping & I'm enjoying my coffee that's actually hot. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"