May 2013 Moms

Anyone planning to FF?

With DS I was able to set up a formula coupon/check swap with another bumpie that worked really well since it was the same person and thought if there were enough May mamas using different formulas, we might be able to do that amongst ourselves (rather than the Swap Spot, baby board, etc). Obviously you might not know what type you'll use yet, but if you know you're going to FF and haven't done so already, I highly suggest signing up for all 3 brands so they send you checks/coupons that you can use or swap.  Just a thought :)

Any interest?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone planning to FF?

• FF is not a plan for me, but I'd be willing to donate any formula coupons I get to you guys.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am planning to FF, but will most likely be using Sam's club brand since its only $20 for 48oz. We'll see depending on LO
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks to the ladies who said they are willing to donate checks/coupons! Maybe after our LOs arrive I'll try to do a weekly check swap check-in so people can list what they have/what they need so those who are BFing but are willing to share their

• I'm planning to BF but singed up for all the brands just because it didn't work out last time.  But this is a wonderful idea and I would def. be willing to donate the coupons if I'm successful this time and swap those I don't use if I'm not.  GR
  • I'd be willing to send coupons too! I think the checkin sounds good.
    IMG_5977lb
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• I am FF and would love to! With DS I use Enfamil so I plan on starting with that since it's what my pedi recommends, but I would love to swap coupons with whoever!
    image imagePregnancy Ticker image
  • How funny, I read this post before leaving work, and when I got home there was a package of Enfamil at my door. I plan to BF so I am more than happy to send anyone FFing this pack and any others/coupons that come my way.
    Photobucket Our fur babies, Stella and Falkor!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I qualify for WIC so I get formula through them. If you tell me where I sign up to get free samples and coupons/checks I'll do it and also send them out to whoever needs them. I know how expensive formula I still have to buy a few cans although I get most
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejeremiahz_momma03:
    I qualify for WIC so I get formula through them. If you tell me where I sign up to get free samples and coupons/
  • imageMrsJ723:
    imagejeremiahz_momma03
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey mommas im planning on bf but would gladly donate all my coupins for formula to you gals!
  • Thanks again to the ladies who have said they are willing to donate their checks! That is very generous of you :)  I will definitely get a check-in started once most of our LOs have arrived and people know what type of formula they'll be using. </

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"