February 2013 Moms
Options

Mommy just needs a few minutes...

I'm sitting here watching Dance Moms (guilty pleasure!) and making my way through some Girl Scout Thanks-a-lots while DD is in her swing fussing. She's been changed and fed and it's not one of her full out cries, so I just keep telling her "You're ok!" so I can have a few moments without a baby on me and enjoy my cookies. This is what I do with my Friday evenings now! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Lucy Kate 2/9/13
m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby

Re: Mommy just needs a few minutes...

• Options
    That's pretty much what I'm doing. DD has been fussy and gassy today, but since she's fed and changed, I have her in her bouncy seat on the floor, and I'm sitting on the couch bouncing it with my foot. It's keeping her from crying at least.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Exactly the same here. It's such a lazy cry she needs to sleep but she fights it so bad. I'm however eating jelly beans :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefroggystomper:
    Exactly the same here. It's such a lazy cry she needs to sleep but she fights it so bad. I'm however eating jel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • Options
    I just swaddled my fussy/overtired DS and he is currently napping amazingly. I've been afraid of swaddling during the day it's the only way he will sleep besides I my arms! It feels good to have my arm free after a week of holding him during naps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    imageRachelM05:

imagefroggyst
  • Options
    I'm sitting on my couch listening to my son talk and fuss to himself in his RNP in our room.  I'm hoping it passes and he falls asleep like he's supposed to. I wish I was eating some of the yummy things in the PP. I just had a turkey sandwich, haha!<
  • Options
    imageRachelM05:

imagefroggystompe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"