Cloth Diapering

Even newborn dipes look huge!

I have a stack of GMD newborn size prefolds and a few RaR newborn covers, but they are laughably huge on my 7 lb skinny minnie. She can hardly move in them! The cover is supposed to fit starting at 4 lbs, but I have absolutely no idea how.

Maybe my expectations of a remotely trim fit are too high? Thoughts? Help?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: Even newborn dipes look huge!

• Orange edge or yellow? I agree prefolds are never really trim but after a couple weeks LO should be filling out a bit more. The workhorses may be a little trimmer.
    My boys were 7.4 and 8.10 at birth. I think they only wore newborn clothing for a co
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cloth diapers are bulky on a newborn. Take another look at the photos on GMD's website to get an idea of the fluff factor. It's normal and not a big deal. Embrace the fluff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I used RaRz nb over fitteds and they are huge at first, but I never had a leak. They were the smallest covers I had, and I started using them in the hospital. Lil joeys were nice and trim, but she outgrew those first, whereas the fitteds and covers fit ti
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAurora_Borealis:
    Cloth diapers are bulky on a newborn. Take another look at the photos on GMD's website to get an idea of the
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"