May 2013 Moms
Options

Hypnomamas Check In

I forgot to do this on Wednesday, like we discussed in the last thread.

I'm calling it Hynomamas, to include both the Hypnobirthing moms and the Hypnobabies moms.

1. Where are you at in your preparation? What's your favorite thing so far, or this week? 

2. Have you discussed your hypno plan with your OB? What kind of reaction did they have?

3. Do you have any questions or concerns about the hypno experience? (Not that any of us are trained to answer, but maybe we can learn from each other.) 

Re: Hypnomamas Check In

• Options

1. I'm on Week 3 of Hypnobabies this week, and I'm doing better with staying alert during the sessions. I've been turning on all the lights, and propping myself upright with legs in the butterfly position, to help me work on relaxing my hips and pelvis

• Options
    1. Where are you at in your preparation? What's your favorite thing so far, or this week? We completed the Hypnobirthing class almost 6 weeks ago and I've been really lax in practicing since them.  I'm reading Bir
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also in week three of hypnobabies (32 wks). I've recently cut back on my work hours so I have more time to practice. I've been much better about doing it every day or every other day. And I haven't fallen asleep in a while either! I haven't brought my
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

YAY I thought I missed this! Glad to find it. Even though it is so late to be responding now. lol

I've finished the course, so I'm in maintenance. My favorite thing... probably the "visualize your birth"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"