Rec your tub that fits in kitchen sink please- — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Rec your tub that fits in kitchen sink please-

Re: Rec your tub that fits in kitchen sink please-

• http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=16396338&RN=7051&;

This is the tub we got..hopefully the link works.  It's a safety 1st..3-1 cradle and comfort bathtub...nothing special, pretty cheap but it does the job and it'

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • we have the "whale of a tub" by fisher price. it has feet that fit around the middle barrier of the kitchen sink. it is also stinking adorable. it has an insert in the middle to keep baby sitting up & you can take it out when baby can sit up on their
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We splurged and got the 4moms Cleanwater tub. She's loved it since she was born, we use it in the sink.

• image this decaf life:
    We splurged and got the 4moms Cleanwater tub. She's loved it since she was born, we use it in the sink.
    </B
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a wash pod. Fill it with a couple inches of water and bathe baby anywhere.
  • we also have the safety 1st 3 in 1. works great for us
  • We have this and it works great. It is not a traditional tub so I was skeptical at first, but you can see from the reviews that people have been happy with it. 

<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:15px;line-height:19px;white-s

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • Our tub is huge.  We never use it.  I'd recommend buying one of those slings instead of a tub.  Then you can just fill up the sink itself and place the baby in the sling in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000067EH7/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the tub we have and we love it and so does DS!  The sling worked great at first and we just took that out and now use the inclined s

image BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards