Chit Chat

Look how well Lou handles his rod

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"are you doing birth announcements? if so, what website are you using? or are you DIY?"

"Well...Being as the two of us having a child would be huge news since we're men and in a world-famous boyband and have been rumored to secretly be in love for three years, our birth announcement would be splashed all over the internet and in the papers and on magazine covers all over the world, including an exclusive spread in People magazine, the proceeds from which we would then donate to charity. Also, if we don't have a female surrogate carry our child and one of us actually carries and delivers it, we inherit Disneyland, per Walt Disney's final wishes laid out in his will. So there's that.If we weren't celebrities, however, we'd probably go with Shutterfly."

Re: Look how well Lou handles his rod

• It's so big your arms have to extend all the way out to hold it. Nice form.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• imageMrsSkull1107:

I didn't know fishing could be so sexy.

He really knows how to work his rod. I wish we could work his rod

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "are you doing birth announcements? if so, what website are you using? or are you DIY?"

"Well...Being as the two of us having a child would be huge news since we're men and in a world-famous boyband and have been rumored to secretly be in love for three years, our birth announcement would be splashed all over the internet and in the papers and on magazine covers all over the world, including an exclusive spread in People magazine, the proceeds from which we would then donate to charity. Also, if we don't have a female surrogate carry our child and one of us actually carries and delivers it, we inherit Disneyland, per Walt Disney's final wishes laid out in his will. So there's that.If we weren't celebrities, however, we'd probably go with Shutterfly."
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This so hot. I love guys who fish.

Lou, please come visit me. I'll take you fishing and surfing. And your favorite TV show was filmed here. I really think you'd enjoy a visit here. Think about it, kay?
  • imagescoutkate:
    This so hot. I love guys who fish. Lou, please come visit me. I'll take you fishing and surfing. And your fav

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• I need fishing lessons.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"