Trying to Get Pregnant

Trying not to get my hopes up...

But I got a job offer today with the state! It pays a bit less than the 911 dispatch job I applied for but I think it's worth having the set 8-4:30 schedule instead of wondering what 12/16 hour shift I will get and then have to watch LO on no sleep all the time.

I get nervous during this phase of the job offer because I haven't received paperwork yet. One time I actually got a legitimate offer with a government contractor, signed it, and was waiting to hear my start date within the next 2 weeks. After a couple days I emailed them asking when it was and they said that they no longer had the budget for my position... and someone forgot to notify me. So fingers cross. Sorry for the AW but I have been out of work since May 2012 so I'm excited/sad to be leaving LO/everything all at once!

Update: My soon-to-be supervisor emailed and said she was going to try and get approval for a higher pay.... if she was to get it then I would only be making one thousand a year less than the other job. Definitely makes it worth it! 

Re: Trying not to get my hopes up...

• MigggMiggg member
    Very exciting, congrats! That's ridiculous about the retracted job offer, they really should have straightened out their budget before offering you a position!
  • How exciting!  Congrats!

image       imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• Congrats and good luck, lady!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Congrats!  A little less pay sounds like a worthwhile tradeoff for a regular schedule.
  • Congrats! Good luck

• Good luck! That's very exciting :)
  • That's awesome! Good luck!
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Congrats and good luck!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck. Hope it all works out!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"