Trying to Get Pregnant

How long did you get positive OPK?

It's my first time using OPK's. they have been positive for over 24 hours. Is that normal?

Re: How long did you get positive OPK?

• I had a positive for less than a day. I've seen some charts with 3 days straight of positives. It's perfectly normal for it to vary person to person & cycle to cycle.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • I've had positives for the past 2 days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Loading the player...
  • Last cycle was my first cycle using OPKs and I had 3 +OPKs over 2 days. 

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• I only use the Clear Blue Easy OPKs, so I just use FMU and do it only until I get a positive. There are plenty of people who use other brands of OPKS (wondfos I believe) that continue to get several positives. Also, if you use FF, you can see ch

• Yep. I always have at least 2 days' worth of positives. Some cycles I even have had 3 days. I just got my positive OPK for this cycle yesterday morning, and I just tested again and it is still blaringly positive. Totally normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It varies person to person and even cycle to cycle! One cycle I had less than a day and another I had two straight days (4 tests) of positives.
    imageimage

• I had three days of positives this cycle.
  • I usually get positives for a day and a half.
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • I tested in the morning and got a positive then tested in the afternoon and got a negative.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"