October 2011 Moms

Confessions anyone?!

Let's hear 'em, ladies!

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Confessions anyone?!

• As much as I hate seeing my friends on fb stand for things I cannot fathom representing, I'm also glad to know how they truly feel. Otherwise, I may have not known people in my life were bigots.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagemissyishere:
    As much as I hate seeing my friends on fb stand for things I cannot fathom representing, I'm also glad to know how the
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemissyishere:
    As much as I hate seeing my friends on fb stand for things I cannot fathom representing, I'm also glad to know ho
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • imagelisajay09:
    I confess that I am a cold hearted, ruthless, nasty biitch who hates the poor. I'm also a communist, a sadist, oh,
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My kids have buffet ages so I don't have to pay as much!Embarrassed

• I went to the doctors two weeks ago for medication for my IBS. The doctor also gave me a list of things to avoid flare ups.

Almost every day this week ive ate a pack of mm's...damn you chocolate!

And i dress my dogs up on hallow

• Happy Birthday, LJ.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePappsMcgee:
    I LOVE Easter Robin Eggs. So flippin good.
    I also agree missy, I found out quite a bit about where some friends o
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I will celebrateGood Friday with a huge steak.
    And then I'll post it on Facebook. Because I am a biitch who loves to annoy Catholics.
  • imagepennysuedog:

imagemissyisher

imageimage

• imageNita2603:
    Happy Birthday, LJ.

Happy birthday, LJ! I believe we have quite a few birthdays coming.

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    imageNita2603:</st
  • I didn't change my profile picture on FB to the equal sign. I know it wouldn't have hurt anyone to do it, but I just can't get behind the FB trends like that. I think everyone who knows me knows how passionate about equal rights I am.

I did s
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Also, I confess I am also against homeschooling. A lot, actually. Germany doesn't allow it unless your kid is chronically ill and bedridden with it. And then they'll send you a teacher. I agree with this.
    But I don't care enough about others or the
  • imagecolleenb262:
    I didn't change my profile picture on FB to the equal sign. I know it wouldn't have hurt anyone to do it, but I just c

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    imagecolleenb262:<
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagePackerfan79:

imagelisaja
  • L and I haven't been feeling too great the past day or so, so we literally just sat in the living room almost all day yesterday and watched TV. I may or may not have been secretly happy that we weren't feeling well.. I thoroughly enjoyed the lazy day.<

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hmmmm....I am sad I am not FB friends with some of you. 

I didn't change my profile pic on FB either but I am all for equal rights, everyone who knows me knows this. I mean I lived with my girlfriend for 2 years, I just chose to settle down

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Confession: I have never seen the Sound of Music.

Confession 2: yesterday I got a really big head when Gator's swim instructor said at the rate she has progressed in two months of swimming, she should be moving into the next level in 6mo. Nor
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I didn't change mine either, for no particular reason.  My friends know where I stand.

I can't WAIT for Easter because I know this is going to come up and I can't wait to debate my step sister's idiot husband about it.

I school him on

• I bought 12 boxes of girl scout cookies from my daughter and I hid them all. I am not sharing. MH also hid his cookies. Don't worry, I bought four boxes for the kids.
    I am in the LJ is a biitch camp. Calm down with the holier than thou bs. We get i
  • Here is my confession. I hardly come here anymore and it is because I really don't like LJ and haven't since the beginning. I don't understand why she is always stirring the pot and dishes out crap but can't take it when someone dishes it back. And afte
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageJazzym12:
    Here is my confession. I hardly come here anymore and it is because I really don't like LJ and haven't since the beg
  • I have another one...

I have no idea what I am going to do in regards to childcare after my maternity leave (12 weeks) is up.  My dad has been watching L on Fridays, and MH is home on Saturdays.. but my dad has a second job that starts nex

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagelisajay09:
    imageNita2603
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageJazzym12:
    Here is my confession. I hardly come here anymore and it is because I really don't like LJ and haven't since the beg

imageimage

• My confession is that I like both LJ and Blu. I wish Blu would come back. I think most of us have been sanctimonious mommy beotches at one point or another. ::thinking back to the first 6 mos after our LOs were born::
  • imagesmit5009:
    My confession is that I like both LJ and Blu. I wish Blu would come back. I think most of us have been sanctimonious

imageimage

• imagejonnygurl76:

Hmmmm....I am sad I am not FB friends with some of you

I didn't change my profile p

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • JG , i would add you to FB too. Cause Im friendly like that lol

• imagemrsgabus:
    JG , i would add you to FB too. Cause Im friendly like that lol

Me too.
  • imageNita2603:
    imagemrsgabus:</stron

imageimage

• imageWoodsie:
    I confess that after scoffing at some of the ladies on my new bmb for saying they were "showing" at 5 weeks, I found

• imagemissyishere:

imagesmit50
  • Well I love Blu...
  • imagepennysuedog:
    Well I love Blu...

Me too...I want her back even if she does piss some people off so

• I confess I'd love more FB friends from our board. I'm friends with Papps. Friend me if you'd like!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemissyishere:
    imageNita26
  • Finally some down time at work so I can join you all! My UO - I don't get Disneyland.  If I wanted to spend that kind of money on a vacation, it better be a whole lot more exciting AND relaxing.  Don't get me wrong, I love amusement parks and ri
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"