Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Bad Dreams-- vent

In general, I have been feeling so positive and optimistic about my pregnancy.  But I keep having two recurrent dreams.  Last night I had both.  In the first, we lost the baby.  I woke up sobbing.  In the second, the baby was born and she was so mellow and low key that we kept forgetting her-- in the car, on the train, etc.  We were terrible parents.  Anyway, its been affecting my mood today and I need to cheer up because its DH's birthday and I want it to be fun and upbeat so thanks for letting me vent here.  I appreciate it.
K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013

Re: Bad Dreams-- vent

• Options
    Bad dreams are disturbing and hard to deal with. I've had many this entire pregnancy including one very recent. They seem to be fewer and far between the further along I am but they still pop up. I just remind myself what I tell my 4yo. Bad dreams are onl
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    These are actually pretty common pg dreams, PgAL or not. It's perfect normal and does not mean anything. Just your mind running away with you.

Sorry your dreams are affecting you so much.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage
    BFP #1 - 01/12/12, EDD 09/12/12, Medical Induction @ 21 weeks 05/03/12
    BFP #2 - 10/30/12, EDD 07/04/13, Natural m/c @ 5 weeks 11/01/12
    BFP #3 - 02/07/13, EDD 10/12/13
    Dx: Incompotent Cervix

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"