Child Care In Philadelphia ???? — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Child Care In Philadelphia ????

Ok so this is my first pregnancy and the thing I am freaking out the most about is who is going to take care of my baby when I have to go back to work? I do not have any family or friends that can pitch in while my baby is a newborn so basically I would have to find someone to take care of my baby after 6 weeks of maternity leave is over. This seems really scary, is this normal? does anyone have any suggestions? I do not have deep pockets.

Re: Child Care In Philadelphia ????

• I feel the same way and actually just put up the same post. But I took unpaid leave as my baby is a preemie and was in the NICU. I have knots in my stomach just thinking about it. care.com does work, i was a nanny on care. Please do your background checks
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Start checking out storytime at the libraries in the area and mommy support groups. As you meet people, ask them who they recommend for nanny and childcare services. Whenever I'm clueless about something or need a recommendation, I ask one of my "mommy friends". Its a great way to get honest opinions from people who are/were in the same boat. Saves me from a ton if stress! Best of luck! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards