October 2012 Moms

Complaints welcome!

You poor ladies are subject to my complaining far too often... Big Smile  Buuut, all of my RL friends FF, so they just won't get how I feel...

We just found out DD has a dairy/soy sensitivity.  So, that sucks.  For all you other ladies dealing with this, I am sure you quickly realized how few options there are for sweets.  I was so excited to find a cake recipe that was dairy free, and had all the ingredients in the house, so I whipped it up, only to realize that the oil I used had soybean oil in it Indifferent Into the trash it went (DH hates cake... and we have no friends anymore, let's face it).

But far more depressing... my 100oz stash will soon be getting dumped since DD can't have it.  I'm going to look into donating it, but am wondering if I will be given replacements for the storage containers that it is all in... because I don't really want to lose my milk AND my containers.

End of sob story.

On a much brighter note... DD actually didn't wake up screaming last night, and has napped today.  I am far too hopeful that her 4 month wakeful has ended. 

Anyone got anything good to rant about?  (good or bad)

DD 11/1/12
DS 7/16/14
DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
DS MSPI, egg allergy

Re: Complaints welcome!

• Actually...no I don't have anything good to rant about for once!  lol.  Except my lunch gave me horrible indigestion and omfg it hurt...(still have a slight twinge of it, though).  Really sucks when something stops you from having a mome

• No rants here, but we're dairy free and soy free too. I feel your pain with having to get rid of your freezer stash Sad It will get easier though, I promise!

If you haven

IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I love my whole family so much but we are all so different that sometimes things can get a little hairy. One of my aunts is jut very brass. She says whatever is in her mind and the language she uses and her kids use is crazy. Anyway yesterday she was talk
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I donate milk to another Mom.  She gives me storage bags in exchange. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    BFP #1 DS born 10/16/12 at 39w6d
    BFP #2 DD lost 11/17/14 at 17w2d
  • I am a teacher and my students were driving me up the wall today.  It probably doesn't help that Alexis has not been wanting to go to sleep at night and I am only getting about 4 hours with no naps.  I think we are experiencing the 4 month wakef
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • I wish my little guy would STOP reverse cycling!!  We're getting up 3-4 times over night so he can eat.  He has little to no interest in eating much during the day.  He just wants to play.  We're going on 6 weeks of this.  He's a

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"