Multiples

I have a biter...HELP

My boys just turned 1 a little over 3 weeks ago..  One of my boys (baby B)  just started biting this past weekend.  If his brother has something he wants he bites him. Its almost to the point that when Baby B gets anywhere close to Baby A he starts screaming because he knows its coming.. Is there anything I can do at this age to make him realize that he shouldnt do that? Im a worried that if I dont get it under control now then Baby A is also going to start biting.... any suggestions would be apprecaited. TIA

Re: I have a biter...HELP

• My B baby is a biter as well. What we're doing is gently seperating and saying, "We bite toys and food, not people". Then we hand him a toy to play/chew. I think at this age gentle corrections and redirection are all you can do. With consistency we've
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • One of my girls bites the other and it drives me nuts. They are 20 months now and it stopped for awhile but she got her real good the other day. She doesn't bite anyone else at school which I am thankful for but I feel so bad for my daughter! I put her in
  • Loading the player...
  • One of mine is a biter, but it has gotten a lot better.  Our approach was to give a stern no while making eye contact and then reverse the situation that caused the biting.  So, if it was over a toy, we took the toy from the biter and gave it to
    *** Sisterwife with JenniferLuvsCandy! can't wait to meet your LO!***
    ***Congrats to Kristin15172004 on your adorable baby girl!***
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"