Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

If your LOs are in the 20-24mos range - travel help poll

I've seen many recs/ideas on travel but have a couple consolidatedquestions as we prepare for a 4 night trip in July (DD will be 22/23 months). She still sleeps in crib and it is a 2 hour drive to a lake cottage.

1. What does LO sleep in / on?

2. What do you bring from home to provide familiarity / comfort without packing for a year?

3. Do you plan driving to coincide with naps and hope for the best?

4. Best toys for travel (crayons, stickers, puzzles, buckets & shovel).

Any other general recs.

Re: If your LOs are in the 20-24mos range - travel help poll

• 1. Chloe no longer fits in her packnplay, her head is less than an inch from the top when her feet touch the bottom and she sleeps with her arms above her head.  So we got her a <a href="https://www.amazon.com/Regalo-Cot-Portable-Toddler-Pink/dp/B0

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MisNMisN member

DD is 22 months, here are my answers:

1.  At home DD still sleeps in her crib.   Traveling/vacation, she sleeps in the pack and play (ideally in a separate room from ours) and we've had no problems with the transition.&nbsp

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What does LO sleep in / on? PnP with a mattress.  We added a real mattress as the hard one it comes with yields no sleep for anyone. 

2. What do you bring from home to provide familiarity / comfort w

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • What does LO sleep in / on?
    DD slept on the floor on a folded up blanket at that age. She now sleeps in bed with DH and I.
    2. What do you bring from home to provide familiarity / comfort without packing for a year?
    Their lovies their
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What does LO sleep in / on?
    DD slept on the floor on a folded up blanket at that age. She now sleeps in bed with DH and I.
    Their lovies their
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1 - PNP. DD1 slept in it for travel until she was about 22 months. After that, we had switched to a toddler bed at home and she started sleeping on an air mattress or sleeping bag on the floor.

2 - Lovey/blankie, devotion book we read every night

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Much of this is super helpful thank you.  DD sleeps in a PNP at daycare or when she has to nap at my parents due to visits there.  She hasn't tried to climb out of it or her crib.  SHe is about 31 inches tall and 27lbs so is starting to

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"