June 2013 Moms

Psychic medium.

My boss is having one come to the salon on April 5. I told her I am in! But I've also heard seeing a medium during pregnancy is a no no. I should add, I've never seen one and I don't know if I believe in it or not, I just have an open mind to it and since my grandfathers passing since I was little I've always kind of felt his presence and in my adult life have always wanted to try it out. So now is the time it seems. Does anyone have any experience w this? Have you seen one?
Baby girl #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Psychic medium.

• No experience here, but would love to hear all about it! I always wonder if they're legit. Wonder why they say you shouldn't use one when you're pregnant?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageStardust54:
    No experience here, but would love to hear all about it! I always wonder if they're legit. Wonder why they say younbsp;
    Baby girl #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend who goes to one and I went on two occasions a while back.  She was very convincing and I found it really interesting, though at the time I didn't go to hear from anyone in particular, just to accompany my friend, who had lost her fath
    DS born 10/25/11 **  DD born 6/24/13 **  DS born 4/20/15
  • I have only had bad experiences, I don't recommend it.
    **Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This has always interested me!  I'd be interested to know how it goes!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've had one in at the radio station and I brought him to my house to do readings for family/friends. I'm not sure how much I believe it all.  I would look at it as entertainment and perhaps something to think about, but certainly nothing to plan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no experience, but if you do it I want to hear all about it. I've been thinking about after the recent death of a close friend.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"