December 2012 Moms

Lurker Question

Hi all, I am from the January board and have been lurking on here to see what the next month will bring...

I go to work next month when DD is around 14 weeks. Right now we are dealing with reflux, a total mom preference and refusal to take bottles. Needless to say I am praying that some of this improves over the next month. I guess I just wanted to knew how much your bases changed from 10 weeks till 14 so I can have a idea if what to expect. Thanks so much
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Lurker Question

• I was worried about the same things. I had my mom come and stay the first week I was back to work. It helped my LO embrace the bottle and gave me the confidence that she would be OK at daycare. If a whole week isn't possible maybe just do a couple o

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't lie, it was really hard going back to work. It does get easier though! For the bottle issue, try having someone else give a bottle to her. It might work out easier than you giving it to her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • And if possible, have an experienced bottle feeder do it. LO wouldn't take bottles from me or DH, but my MIL was able to give one every morning we stayed there. She's back to refusing now, so I'm building a good freezer stash *sigh*.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mom had been able to get a couple of ounces down her here and there but not at all for DH and especially not me. Maybe her being here the first week I go back would not be a bad idea... It's awful that DH had not been able to feed her yet, he barely ge
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • They definitely get better when they're around 3 months. Also, DD had major mom preference in the evening and would fuss all night if I wasn't holding her over my shoulder and walking around the living room. Finally we realized she was overtired! We do be
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"