December 2012 Moms

Amber Teething Necklaces

Those of you that use them (or have used them for previous kiddos)...Does your LO sleep with it on?  Take a bath with it on?  Does it stop working after a certain amount of time and need to be replaced, or does the amber do it's magic indefinitely?Thanks! 

Re: Amber Teething Necklaces

• I was also wondering about these and if they actually work.  It is the kind of thing thing my DH will say is a bunch of weird, voo-doo nonsense...lol.   I'll be anxious to see if anyone has had success with it.
  • I was just looking into getting one of these necklaces or bracelets and found this on the web site

What do I need to know about the care of the necklace?

<div style="text-align:-webkit-a

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We love ours. You can and should put it around their ankle while sleeping. Remove for bathing and swimming. And I don't think you should have to replace it. It should last. Hope that helps.

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• I just purchased the bracelet/anklet

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageilenegrace:
    We love ours. You can and should put it around their ankle while sleeping. Remove for bathing and swimming. And I
  • My SIL used it for my nephew 24/7 and she just put it around his ankle at night until he was older, he's now 26mths and still wearing it.  I tried one on my son and found no difference.  My SIL didn't know if there was a difference with it or no
  • We buy ours from Inspired by Finn and with that brand, if too much pressure is applied the necklace pops open and you can just screw it back together. This happened with my older DDs necklace. Also if the string breaks each bead is tied so you will only l
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"