Single Parents

WI Bill says single mothers cause child abuse

Re: WI Bill says single mothers cause child abuse

• oh angry...very, very angry..being a single parent is NOT child abuse! Sometimes it's better for the child to not have the father involved at all!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• So... being a single mother is child abuse... How would marrying the drug-dealing alcoholic father help decrease the amount of child abuse I would be inflicting as a single mom?  Are you kidding me?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You know what, wait... You really shouldn't expect much logic from the same political party that tried to talk about "legitimate rape" being a real thing.  Also, wouldn't woman affected by "legitimate rapes" that became pregnant be single moms? Or wo
  • I hate dumb sh!t like this. So, women who were married and their husbands cheated are to blame? Or women who got out of abusive relationships are to blame? I can't believe this "bill" will go anywhere. My children are happy and have their father present i
  • Did anyone else notice that the senator who proposed the bill is not married and has no children? What the f does he know?
  • Wow!  This renders me speechless, other than to say what an idiot!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Not to mention most people I know who come from abusive homes lived with both male and female parental figures, in some cases, even biological mom and dad. Abuse is not dictated by marital status. That is freaking absurd.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageinthelost:
    oh angry...very, very angry..being a single parent is NOT child abuse! Sometimes it's better for the child to not have t
    LovedBy2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"