Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Yeast infection

I'm 90 sure my 2 yo has a vaginal yeast infection. Any home remedies besides yogurt? Going to call her doc tomorrow morning

Re: Yeast infection

• Options
    none that work ;)  they usually have to get an antifungal cream.  You can get them OTC.  It isn't the one's we use.  I think its the one for jock itch.  Your dr. will tell you.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    When DS had it at about 15 months old the advice nurse told us to make this cream that contained equal parts of diaper rash cream, hydrocortisone, antifungal cream, and monistat cream.  Apply it at each diaper change.  Try to go diaper free or l
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, dd's had 2 so far.  No home remedies really worked but when they happened, we stopped using baby wipes and just used a wet washcloth or tissues.  We let her air dry a few minutes longer than usual too.  MIL is a pediatrician so she cal
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    probably a stupid question - but how do you know it was a yeast infection?  I've never had one myself so I'm not sure.  I assume I would see some yeast growth or something coming out.  The reason I ask is that dd has started smelling pretty
  • Options
    Well the rash comes and goes for the past month and its a handful of red bumps. The thing that tipped me off to look into yeast infections was the odor. Even after a bath or getting wiped clean there would be a strong misty smell that was different then a
  • Options
    Musty smell not misty
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"