Blended Families

She's on her way back

Dang it!!!!!!!! Halfsib's step mom, let's just call her SM2 now, called me.this morning and said BM's mother called and said they had found BM, picked her up, and were on their way home with her. Of course, SM2 couldn't figure out whu for the life of her why they were letting her know since DCS in their state has deemed BM unfit and unsafe and barred and visitation and the kids have not wanted contact with BM or grandparents in a long time. So she just called me and let us know.

I called DH so he could call attorney and sheriff's department so they can serve her papers.

So one of two things are going to happen now. 1. BM is going back to a mental hospital. 2. GM will drag BM to our front door this weekend and demand to see SD whether she has been served the restraining order or not.

I just pray they show up while I am home alone with or without SD. Let me deal with it. All will be polite, truthful, blunt, and BM will end up at our attorney's office the next morning requesting to sign our custody modification for no parenting time awarded to BM.

But I doubt that is how it will happen. Nothing can ever be so easy. It would be a whole lot easier of she would just act 32 years old quit doing what her parents tell her and if she would just show up when DH is in class or gone on a call.

Hey, I am allowed to dream...

Re: She's on her way back

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"