Eco-Friendly Family

Kiss My Face Products

Has anyone tried any of the Kiss My Face shampoos? I am looking for a less toxic but still affordable shampoo and stumbled across this brand. It seems to have pretty good reviews.

Re: Kiss My Face Products

• If I remember correctly, they vary in their ratings on EWG.  So check the specific product you are looking for.

I use Kiss my Face when I don't use baking soda and apple cider vinegar. I'm not 100% thrilled with it.  But my hair is just

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Kiss My Face shampoo and conditioner. It took my hair about 3 weeks to get used to it after switching from regular shampoo, so if you have been using mainstream shampoo be prepare for a period of greasy hair. Once your hair gets used to it though,
  • Loading the player...
  • Which shampoo version do you like best? I ordered the whenever and just got it today. My hair is fine and already greasy after only one day so hopefully it won't get bad. I have tried a couple less toxic shampoos before but always end up going back to oth
  • I use the whenever as well. My hair is pretty thick, though, so hopefully it will work for you too. Just try to wait out the adjustment period. It took my hair about three weeks to find a balance. Traditional shampoos severely strip your hair of oils and
  • I am not a fan of kiss my face hair products. The shampoos are very drying and the conditioner does nothing to actually condition and smooth hair. Once dry the conditioner leaves hair stiff and frizzy. Just my personal experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"