April 2011 Moms
Options

My baby is 2.

I can't believe that. He even looks older you guys! We're taking him to the playground for his party. I was up until midnight making cakes in the shape of balloons. I keep thinking about him being born a month early, and all the complicated emotions I was feeling. And today I'm feeling some complicated emotions again. Guess I should used to that, huh?

On a side note, my target date of cooking this little dude is in 32 days, and I'm 32w, so I guess that makes today 32/32. I cannot believe I'm going to add another child to the mix! I'm terrified that I won't be able to meet anyone's needs! Oh well. I sometimes remind myself that many of you girls are right there with me.

Sorry for the long post. I'd give you birthday cake, but I'm on my phone. Off to go frost and decorate!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16

Re: My baby is 2.

• Options

Happy birthday to your baby boy! And happy birth day to you!

Have fun at the party. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Happy Birthday Baby Watermelon! Ugh, I am in complete denial that in less then a month Liam will be 2 :(
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday little man! I'm still in denial that in 3 days I'll have a two year old as well. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy birthday little man! Have fun at your party! Good luck with the new addition as well. 
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Options

Aw! Happy birthday to your little boy!

I have 18 days until I come off bed rest and my little guy will likely be born shortly after. My DS's birthday is the same weekend! It crazy how fast time flys!!

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the bday wishes! Unfortunately, MIL ruined party. But I did learn that spray on food coloring is awesomesauce!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options
    Happy birthday to my little birthday twin, Captain Destructo! Sorry about your MIL :-/  Sending you hugs!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"