Orange County Babies

anybody used Dr. Illeck?

I am looking for an OB and found good reviews on this doctor but I am wondering what their like in regards to US. I would really like to have one done at every visit if possible and just wondering if this place is like that? Any other tips would be great also!
TIA!

Re: anybody used Dr. Illeck?

• Not sure about that particular doctor, but I see Dr Moore at Bustillo medical in Fountain Valley. First off, I lover her. She's great and is very no nonsense which I appreciate as this is our first... I'm at 34 weeks and have had an US on all but one visi
  • Thank you! I still need to do some more research.
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Cristina O'Day in Orange.Her and her office staff are amazing!
    Tori
  • He's not my regular Dr., but he was on call the day I delivered my 1st son. I loved him. He was super patient and kept things kind of light and fun. 

I go see Dr. Christina Lee within the same practice and love her. They don't do ultrasounds a
  • Dr Illeck is a great doctor with a ton of experience. I sincerely doubt he does ultrasounds on every visit though as it's not medically indicated. Checking growth by measuring your belly and listening to the babies heartbeat every visit is standard...ultrasounds are not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Djw302Djw302 member
    I see Dr Illeck.  He is a wonderful doctor.  They do have ultrasound in his office, and if he deems it necessary, they will perform an US every time.  I get one each time I go in, but I deemed high risk and am required to have a monthly US to check for growth rate.  He3 has a lower resolution machines in his exam rooms, he may take a peek each time, but it wont be a full US.  You should call the office and set up a consultation appt. to see what his views on ultrasounds are.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"